Saturday 2 July 2011

Over half way!!

Made it over nine standards rigg on thursday afternoon! Navigating bogs can be a lot of fun!!! Worth it once I got into Keld (the half way mark). Alex met me in keld and walked through disused lead mines into Reeth, a good days walk... Yesterday I made it to Richmond (after passing an escaped bull)... Mel agreed to come and meet me, so I decided after a week of sleeping under canvas, some comfort could be allowed! so I booked into a hotel! however, it will be back under the stars for me tonight! 7 days left to Robinhoods bay! So far this is a journey I would say is worth the effort! Ive met some amazing people along the way and seen some sights that a photograph can't do justice to! I'll update again one I have a phone signal.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment